Birla Anaika is a township project spread across 1,90,202 sq. mt. also, 5 autonomous pockets, where engineering and conveniences, individuals and community, and personal and social co-exits. The principal period of improvement includes two pockets - Drish, encompassed by greens with an unrivaled view, and Amoda, intended for an energetic public activity within the local area.
- • Gated community with Multi-tier Security in association with world-class security consultants
- • One of the very few IGBC Gold Pre-certified Premium Low Rise Floors
- • Grand Entrance Lobby Experience with 2 Lifts for only 8 Residences
- • One of the largest and finest luxurious Clubhouses of Gurugram spread across 2 Acres of built-up area 1.5 Lac sqft (Exclusive for township residents)
- • Community Back Lawns are experiential greens with landscape designed by international designers.
- • Outdoor Air Purification Unit
- • Amenities designed for each pocket including fitness stations and play areas.
- • Private Terrace/Sunken court at Basement
- • Efficient Layouts designed to achieve maximum day light & cross ventilation.
- • The residential project is well connected to Golf Course Road, Sohna Road, NH-8, Gurugram and Faridabad Road.
- • The Birla Estate Anaika is 35 minutes’ drive away from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- • It would take a 2 minutes’ drive from the proposed metro station.
- • The project site is near the intersection of 150-metre-wide Peripheral Road and 84-metre-wide Sector Road.
- • The property is close to Southern Peripheral Road.